MSME AT A GLANCE 2016
Background : Ease of Doing Business Initiative
Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector has emerged as a highly vibrant and dynamic sector of the Indian economy over the last six decades. MSMEs not only play crucial role in providing large employment opportunities at comparatively lower capital cost than large industries but also help in industrialization of rural & backward areas, thereby, reducing regional imbalances, assuring more equitable distribution of national income and wealth.
1. Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM) Click Here To Apply..
2. IP Facilitation Centre for MSME Click here to apply..
3. Design Clinic Click here to apply..
4. Lean Manufacturing Click here to apply..
5. Quality Management Standards & Quality Technology Tools Click here to apply..
6. Technology and Quality Upgradation Click here to apply..
7. Marketing Assistance and Technology Upgradation Click here to apply..
8. Zero Defect Zero Effect Click Here To Apply..
9. Facilitation Counciles Click here..
10. Grievance Monitoring System Click here to apply..
11. Incubation Click here to apply..
12. Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme Click here to apply..
13. Cluster Development Programme Click here to apply..
14. Women Entreprenurship (TREAD) Click here to apply..
15. Credit Guarantee (CGTMSE) Click here to apply..
16. Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) Click here to apply..
17. Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI) Click here to apply..
18. MSME Schemes Click here to download..
19. MSME Project Profiles Click here to download..
20. Data Bank Click here..
21. Public Procurement Policy Click here..
22. National MSME Trainee Database Click here..
23. Tool Rooms – SDMIS Click here..
24. MSME-DI Training Click here..
25. Web Link Click here..
View Registration Details..View More….
IORA Registration (Workshop to draft an MoU for Cooperation in SMEs for IORA Member States 19-20 January, New Delhi, India).
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SIXTH ECONOMIC CENSUS
- The Sixth Economic Census (EC) covered all States and Union Territories of Indian Union.
- Fieldwork was conducted during January, 2013 to April, 2014 in collaboration with State/UT Governments.
- The EC enumerated all establishments engaged in various agricultural and non-agricultural activities excluding crop production, plantation, public administration, defence and compulsory social security.
- Data for handicraft/handloom establishments were collected for the first time. ? Enumeration Blocks (EBs) of Population Census, 2011 were used as the primary geographical units for collection of data.
- About 1.17 million enumerators and supervisors were engaged to collect the data from about 2.45 million EBs of Population Census, 2011.
- Office Memorandum for CLCSS Scheme by Ministry of MSME
- MSME Databank Introductory Video – Website launched by Sh. Arun Jaitley, Finance Minister, GoI on 11th, August 2016.
- Gazette Notification dated 29.07.2016 regarding MSME DataBank
- Training Film on MSME Databank
The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector has been recognised as engine of growth all over the world. Many countries of the world have established a SME Development Agency as the nodal agency to coordinate and oversee all Government interventions in respect of the development of this sector. In the case of India, also Medium establishment has for the first time been defined in terms of separate Act, governing promotion and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) i.e. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) development Act, 2006 (which has come into force from 02nd Oct, 2006) the Office of Development Commissioner (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) functions as the nodal Developmet Agency under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MSME).
NMCP Schemes for MSME
2. Scheme for ‘Support for entrepreneurial and managerial development of SMEs through incubators’- an NMCP Scheme
3. Scheme for ‘ Enabling manufacturing sector to be competitive through Quality Management Standards and Quality technology tools’- an NMCP Scheme
4. Scheme for ‘Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights’ (IPR) for the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises- an NMCP Scheme
5. Scheme for ‘Lean Manufacturing Competitiveness of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (LMCS)’- an NMCP Scheme
7. Scheme for ‘Building Design expertise of MSMEs Manufacturing sector (Design clinic scheme)’- an NMCP Scheme
Read More….Official Declarations..
Formation of Group on Cost Optimisation in the Institute – (22-12-2016)
Forensic accountants utilise accounting, auditing and investigative skills when conducting an investigation. Equally critical is their ability to respond immediately and to communicate financial information clearly and concisely in a courtroom setting. Forensic accountants are trained to look beyond the numbers and deal with the business reality of the situation.
Forensic accountants are multi-disciplinary and have a wide range of experience in the forensic and investigative field. They are frequently called upon to serve as expert witnesses and litigation consultants.
- Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants
- Institute of Forensic Accounting and Investigative Audit
- IFS Education Department
Sanction of Additional Working Capital Limits to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs)
RBI/2016-17/200 FIDD.MSME & NFS.BC.No.20/06.02.31/2016-17 December 29, 2016 All Scheduled Commercial Banks (Excluding Regional Rural Banks) Dear Sir / Madam, Sanction of Additional Working Capital Limits to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Please refer to our circular FIDD.MSME & NFS.BC.No.60/06.02.31/2015-16 dated August 27, 2015 on ‘Streamlining flow of credit to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) for facilitating timely and adequate credit flow during their ‘Life [….]